Six CPESN luminaries and pharmacy owners were recognized as one of the 50 Most Influential Leaders in Pharmacy by the Pharmacy Podcast. Among those featured:
- CPESN Florida and CPESN USA luminary Theresa Tolle, owner of Bay Street Pharmacy in Sebastian, Florida
- CPESN Pennsylvania (PPCN) and CPESN USA luminary Chris Antypas, owner of Asti's South Hills Pharmacy in Pittsburgh.
- CPESN New Jersey pharmacist Anthony Minniti, owner of Bell Pharmacy in Camden, N.J.
- CPESN Upstate NY and CPESN USA luminary Steve Moore, owner of Condo Pharmacy in Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- CPESN California pharmacist Ken Thai, owner of several 986 Pharmacy locations in Southern California
- CPESN Pennsylvania (PPCN) pharmacist Mayank Amin, owner of Skippack Pharmacy in Skippack, Pennsylvania.
Click here for the press release.