CPESN USA has a number of inaugural events planned during the NCPA® Annual Convention. Join us in Orlando for these events:
Join us for the Luminary & Facilitator Business Meeting!
Saturday, October 14th from 2-6 PM
Two luminaries or network facilitators from CPESN USA-affiliated networks are invited to attend our first-ever CPESNSM Luminary & Facilitator Business Meeting held during the NCPA® Annual Convention in Orlando.
As an attendee, you'll be able to:
- Share best practices and engage with other luminaries & facilitators
- Pinpoint future opportunities to support & sustain your local network/community-based pharmacies
- Learn more about what you can expect upcoming from CPESN USA
- Share your opinion, offer feedback, and cast your vision for advancing community pharmacy practice
This invitation-only workshop will capture your insights on finance, governance, and strategy.
Getting to Know Your Local CPESN: Luminary & Partner Reception
Sunday, October 15th 6PM-8PM
Join us for this network event to meet local CPESN network leaders and engage with community pharmacy leaders. There will be a special recognition for the CPESN Luminary of the Year.
All are welcome!
Join us for the first-ever Local CPESNSM Network Showcase
Monday, October 16th 2-3 PM
You're invited to attend the Local CPESN Network Showcase to meet with representatives from 20+ CPESN-affiliated local network and learn more about the local networks that have formed across America.
Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Meet luminaries and network facilitators that will help connect you to a local network
- Meet other pharmacy industry business that may want to partner with your local network
- Engage luminaries from other CPESN USA affiliated networks and uncover new opportunities
All are welcome!
Additionally, CPESN USA leaders have collaborated with NCPA educators to develop a robust continuing education track designed specifically for CPESNSM pharmacists. You can refer to the event's full educational programming by clicking here.
To register for the NCPA Annual Convention, visit: http://www.ncpanet.org/meetings/annual-convention/register-now
Enter code: CPESN
Hope to see you there!