The Flip the Pharmacy practice transformation initiative was recently spotlighted in an America's Pharmacist cover story entitled, "A Practice Transformation." In the feature story by writers Jayne Cannon and Chris Linville, several CPESN luminaries are interviewed including:
- Beth Bryan, pharmacist and owner of Surgoinsville Pharmacy in Surgoinsville, Tennessee (luminary with CPESN North East Tennessee and CPESN Tennessee)
- Amanda Harmon, pharmacist of Gates Pharmacy in Mount Airy, North Carolina (luminary with Mutual CPESN)
- Eklavya Lalwani, pharmacist and owner of Olden Pharmacy in Hamilton, New Jersey (luminary with CPESN New Jersey)
- Randy McDonough, pharmacist and co-owner of Towncrest Pharmacies in Iowa City, Iowa (luminary with CPESN Iowa)
- Bruno Tching, pharmacist and CEO of Inland Pharmacy in Hemet, California (luminary with CPESN California)
To read the full series of articles, click here.