CPESN luminaries and network leaders can be found throughout the continuing education lineup for the National Community Pharmacists Association's annual convention (now virtual). Here are some of the featured speakers:
- CPESN Utah luminary, Benjamin Jolley with Jolley’s Compounding Pharmacy, will share insights on using a pharmacy's data and maximizing technology
- CPESN Missouri luminary, Tripp Logan with L&S Pharmacy, is joined by CPESN Western New York network facilitator, Chris Daly, (and others) to talk about social determinants of health
- Pennsylvania Pharmacist Care Network luminary, Tom DePietro with DePietro's Pharmacy and CPESN USA Director of Marketing, Jay Williams, will share best practices with social and website marketing
- RxSelect CPESN network facilitator, James Allen, will share his insights on partnering with a local health department
- CPESN USA Director of Strategy, Joe Moose with Moose Pharmacy, will co-present on caring for patients using opioids and protecting against potential lawsuits
You need to register for the convention in order to attend any of these sessions. Click here to register for the virtual event being held October 18-19, 2020.