[email protected] believes healthcare should be accessible to patients in their homes. We will use enhanced pharmacy services and technology to deliver patient-centered care, optimize medication use, and drive favorable health outcomes.
About: [email protected] is a nationwide network of long-term care (LTC) or community-LTC combination pharmacies that utilize enhanced pharmacy services to optimize medication use and improve patient-centered care.
Leadership & Luminaries
Dan Brown, Managing Network Facilitator
Vickilee Einhellig, Network Lead Luminary
Local Network Requirements
Minimum Requirements to join [email protected]:
- Pharmacy has a LTC NPI
- Pharmacy meets five of the minimum requirements for participation in CPESN USA: conduct comprehensive medication reviews, provide medication synchronization, provide or screen for immunizations, conduct medication reconciliation, and provide personal medication record
- Pharmacy provides delivery of medications to patients
- Pharmacy offers adherence packaging services
- Pharmacy provides Transitions of Care Management: Support the needs of patients transitioning between levels of care by providing medication reconciliation and communicating with the patient and other health care team members
- Pharmacy staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (as defined in CMS guidelines)
- Pharmacy provides or assists in providing patient with sterile compounding medications