Connect With Us
We want to connect with you!
Please complete this form and click submit. A CPESN USA representative will contact you soon. Prefer to call instead? Go to the network page for your state, and call one of the luminaries listed there. If you don't have a network page, complete the form below.
Fields with asterisks (*) are required.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to get the latest insights on CPESN Networks!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and special event communications! We’d love to share features on our fast-growing networks and best-of-the best CPESN pharmacies.
Connect with a CPESN® USA team member directly!
The CPESN USA team supports its local CPESN Networks and its participating pharmacies. Contact information for all team members is available here.
About CPESN Networks
All pharmacies are not the same. Some pharmacies only focus on the prescription and filling it fast as they can…with little patient interaction. Other pharmacies focus on patients. These pharmacies have strong relationships with the patient and members of the patient’s local care team AND provide enhanced services that have proven to improve the health of complex patients.
These unique pharmacies are members of community pharmacy enhanced services networks. CPESN® Network pharmacies offer:
- A clear focus on interventions that change patient behavior and lead to improved health outcomes
- The experience necessary to provide medication optimization activities and other enhanced services
- A collaborative approach with other health care team members who are held jointly accountable
CPESN network pharmacies assist primary care physicians, care managers, and others within the patient's care team with patient engagement and longitudinal patient management as well as:
- Remove barriers preventing optimal medication adherence such as health literacy or cognitive deficits
- Offer specialized medication-related services such as non-English labeling or specialized packaging
- Support the patient’s understanding of medication administration and special storage instructions
CPESN USA empowers community-based pharmacies that are deeply rooted within the local care team community by fostering and enabling the provision of high quality and high integrity patient-centered enhanced services. CPESN network pharmacies are integrated with the other providers on the patient’s care team and offer coordinated medical treatment which has led to increased medication adherence, improved patient satisfaction, and lower health care costs. Local CPESN networks are forming across the United States.
For specific requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.